I stole the 25 random things about me from Facebook - you have to admit its a good way of telling people about yourself:))
1. I have an awful memory and that is putting it mildly.
2. I have a "dressing room". It is a room dedicated to make-up, hair, and clothes...I love it.
3. I love to organize and be organized but rarely am. I will spend an entire day organizing and have it ruined by the weekend.
4. I love books. If I can't actually read a book then I will listen to one on CD. I always have two books going at once. ( Tell me your favorite book!!!)
5. I have a very addictive personality. Ex. I will eat one food morn, noon and night until I am just plain sick of it.
6. I love "making things". Jewelry, pottery, random craft things. I love having a project. I will have a hard time focusing on anything else (see #5). My man made the basement into a makeshift studio for me - I will tell you what he is doing with his half in another post - priceless!)
.7. I do not like my birthday or celebrating it. It just reminds me I am getting older. However..birthday wishes still warm my heart.
8. I have severe obsession/addiction to all things ETSY...and have plans on opening my own shop....well..when I have enough stuff made which at this rate will be like 10 years... (**slight exaggeration**)
9. I am scared to death of sna...I can't even write it!
10. I do not like answering the phone or opening my mail...which usually gets me into some pretty bad messes.
11. In High School I was on this "all-star" dance team and we were invited to be part of Big Bill's first inauguration. We opened the inauguration ceremonies. I like to say " I have performed for Bill Clinton". Hee - get it?!
12. I wish I had a better vocabulary.
13. I am scared to have kids. I can't carry one of my own so we have to do surrogacy ( when we are ready!)
14. I get up in the morning a hour to an hour 1/2 earlier then I have to ( meaning 4am ) to have quiet time to myself. If I don't - it really throws me off.
15. I'm not a very good sleeper - I average about 4 hours a night. Maybe it is because I go to sleep with headphones on - listening to my book on CD..hhmmm...
16. Humor is my armor against life.
17. I hate the sound of knuckles cracking.
18. I have the most amazing man in my life - however- he is my complete opposite. He is everything I never knew I was looking for. ( I have to think of a codename for him - ya know to protect the innocent)
19. I am a school social worker and work in a program for severely emotionally impaired high school boys..sound fun? Whats fun is the padded room that we have for them...not kidding:)
20. I was the high school prom queen.. memories......however, I did attend a small high school but whatev's!
21. I am obsessed with Clinton and Stacy from TLC's "What Not to Wear". I just want to go shopping with them so badly...but no one answers my e-mails.
22. I am known to have "bad luck". On any given day I will have a story about a crazy thing that happened to me. Try me...
23. I love to grocery shop( well shopping in general..) and obsessively look at cookbooks.
24. My dreams in life are to have a job that I can control my hours and what days I work , take a long vacation in Europe and pay off my debt.
25. My heart has been broken for about 3 years now. That is when I finally came to terms that I can no longer wear high heels. *sigh* Reason why...will save for another post !!!
The Lady Jane..