Saturday, April 4, 2009

SO... not off to a great start

OK...so big plans for today right? (well big plans for me) ( See post below)

dishes in the sink ....done

started getting grocery list around....almost done

Clean up dog shit all over the place...... hey wait that wasn't on the list!!!

Poor JJ ( he is our min pin ) got locked in the bedroom on accident this morning and apparently I i did not hear him barking because I had music blasting. Ya know, you need lots of music to dance to while cleaning the Kitchen.

Anyways you wouldn't think a little guy could make such a mess but you don't know JJ. When JJ does his business he whirls around in a circle. We call it the "whirlypoops". He also seemed to have diarrhea. So it was a circular splatter across the room. I really wanted one of these crime scene kits from CSI..for blood splatter. I STILL don't know if it I got it all...its crazy!

I had to log our Ginormous steam cleaner from the basement to the upstairs ( two flights if you are counting..) and then steam our entire bedroom. Our bedroom is huge!!! Its something I usually love but not at this moment.

Exercise...done ( hey, that steam cleaner was a huge arm workout! I'm counting it!)

Oh yeah...JJ made sure there was a big pile on my side of the bed.


The Lady Jane

8 comments:

  1. Oh, noooooo! Poor JJ and poor you! But, hey, a workout's a workout, right? Get 'em while you can! And maybe find somewhere else to sleep tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwww....splatter diarrhea. Gross. But yes, that absolutely counts as a workout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha I LOVE that you counted steam cleaning! I always tell my friends that a day of shopping downtown counts as a workout because of all the walking. I'm glad I have someone else who thinks the same way now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steam cleaming is definitely exercise!! Poor JJ, hope he isn't too upset with you for shutting him in! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to blast music when I clean too! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started reading... What kind of dog do you have? We have a neighbor dog that comes over to do the deed in our yard whom we affectionately refer to as "The Pooper." I think that must be the breed of dog.

    Thanks for positivity through the grapevine.

    http://helpmakecents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh.mah.gawd! The thought of diarrhea dog poo made me throw up in my mouth just a little. You poor thing!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leavin' some love. I will be your next loyal fan b/c I like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey. It's a dog-eat-dog world.

    (Or dog-craps-in-a-circle world).

    You know, whatevs.

    ReplyDelete