Alright today starts my first day of .....
1) losing my fattiness that is taking me over
2) quit smoking...AGAIN
3) getting organized at home
4) catching up with friends..that I have been neglecting due to "hell" month at work
Its SPRING BREAK, BABY!!!!!!!!
Great time for me to focus on me!! My hair has not been done in months ( did you hear that ..I said months!!)
Don't even get me started on my nails...ewww..half-painted..chewed up crap.
I'm going to take advantage of this week to the fullest! It doesn't matter that I have woken up with a sore throat and a cough. Nope...nothing is going to stop me:)
So for today's activities will include:
- making grocery list for my new diet and going grocery shopping
- doing the dishes ( our sink broke a couple of days ago.. icky water went everywhere..dog ate icky water..threw up said icky water...) the sink is being fixed as we speak.
- exercise...first time in FOREVER
- Call my friends:)
And I am going to be posting a lot!!!
Love to all of you:))
The Lady Jane