Well...today I am just piecing together a bunch of random stuff about this week.
First I have two questions to post to you all.
1) I need some new music to listen too. I need tunes that make you want to sing out loud and make ya want to shake your booty. Where the music takes ya over....any ideas?
2) OK, so I had tried sitemeter and stat counter and while both are fine..they don't really tell me what I want to know. Here's my question...how can I find out how many people or who have subscribed to me but didn't actually sign up to be a "follower"? Does that make sense? I'm just crazy like that...I REALLY want to know....its a little bit of a sickness...
This Week's updates:
- Finally got my hair and nails done!! Thank goodness! One complaint...while I love my hairstylist there is one thing that really bugs me and that is when its time to pay he will come up to the front and casually say " Oh yeah, I put a toner, all over highlights, yadda, yadda. So the price is actually going to be **&&" . What??!! "You could at least ask me if I wanted those things..or inform what you were doing would cost me more money" "What if I didn't have the money? What then? " Those are things that I want to say but , at last, I know myself and never would. Of course if he would have asked me before I probably would have said yes to them anyways.....but whatevs, not the point.
- I'm freaking out because I have lost two VERY important items! #1 being my w-2's from work. Yep, can't find them! #2 the credit card that my work gave me to use ( with my name on it) here is the sad part...I lost it the same day they gave it to me!! So yes, freaking out....
- My best friend is in town for the week!!!! She moved to Florida last year and I missss her sooo much! So we were out for dinner and drinks last night, which of course, led to smoking! I know , I know. I knew I would be drinking and I usually like to have a smoke while partaking in said drinking BUT I did not bring any with me! So that is something to be proud of..I was making an effort. Right? So when the craving became to bad, we resorted to our old ways and bummed cigs off an unsuspecting male with a little flirting. Desperate times, call for desperate measures.
- I mentioned before that most of time at work is in a program for SEVERELY emotionally impaired high school boys. Let me tell ya, I could tell ya story after story. Several are truly I feel sociopaths. However, the following boy I am going to talk about is not one of them. He is actually on Level 5( which is the highest level you can get on for good behavior). Anyways...I was contacted over Spring Break by the teacher I work with because this boy wrote a journal entry about basically killing everyone in the classroom including us. Something to the effect of "slaughtering us like cows and watching our insides fall out of our bodies". The police had to be involved ( we have a liaison that works with the boys) and a bunch of other things. Can't wait for Monday!!
- going out with girlfriends again tonight. Yes, they are smokers....ahhhhh...
Wanted to post but didn't have the time to give it a lot of thought. I have to look for that W-2 form..I have an appointment to get my taxes done at 2:30 TODAY!!!!!
Wish me luck!!!!
The Lady Jane