Thursday, April 9, 2009

Love me some Margaritas in the daytime!!!

It may be only 50 degrees but the sun is shining and in Michigan that is a cause of celebration!! Bring on the margaritas!!! While some people from other states may wear a winter jacket in this weather not us Michiganders.. we break out our shorts and flip flops. We get excited at the thought of warm weather, especially when just a couple of days ago schools
( that weren't on Spring Break) had a snow day..yeah in April..crazy right?!

So I met up with a couple of girlfriends and put back some Margaritas and snacked on chips and salsa!!! I think I am still buzzed right now...ahhhh...


BTW....I found my W-2's now if I could only find that damn credit card!!

i love Spring Break!!!
The Lady Jane

6 comments:

  1. It snowed yesterday. I wore a winter coat. Today, I broke out the flip flops. How I love the Midwest in "Spring."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! 50 degrees is a HEAT WAVE for us Midwesterners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree -- 50 IS flip flop weather. I quit wearing a jacket when it hits 38.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was warm here too! And after that snow earlier this week I was so inspired I bought 2 spring dresses today....with that money I don't have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing like putting on your sandals when it's 30 degrees in the morning, knowing it will warm up by the time afternoon hits. Craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep - we are the same way here in Minnesota. 50 degrees feels like 80 after the cold winter we've had.

    Mmm, margaritas. Yum! Good luck finding that credit card!!

    ReplyDelete