Sunday, May 17, 2009

I have no idea what to title this??!!

I think this is going to be one of those posts that is going to be random...I'm thinking bullet point. It might be easier for you all to follow my ramblings. Just an FYI..its not going to be witty either because....

  • I'm dyin......of PAIN!! Ok, this is how I know I am seriously out of shape ( I knew I was but this even surprised me) I am in some serious, drug needing, pain from Tai Chi!!
Yeah, Tai Chi

A person doing tai chi moves his body slowly and gently, while breathing deeply and meditating (tai chi is sometimes called "moving meditation")

I know it is also considered a "combat style" but the above description is what I am doing!

How embarrassing! I am going to hide my face from the world ( probably under a blanket and on top of a heating pad....just sayin'. ) So as if wasn't feeling bad enough I took a break from this post to go read some other blogs and that's when I read this by my lovely bloggy friend Gina! Talk about just rubbing my face right in the doo - doo. I know, i know this post didn't actually exist when she wrote it but my face still feels like it has doo - doo on it!
I need to keep moving on...because I don't know how much typing my poor arms can take. Seriously...

  • Update on my Rite Aid Sucks post - If you haven't looked in the comments section lately (c'mon I know you all can't get enough of me and you read the comment section when I have not posted...just admit it. Trust me you feel better) But just in case you are one of the rare few who do not do this.... This is the comment
Hi "Lady Jane,"

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. This is not a policy, and I'd like to investigate. Would you please call me and share where and when this occurred so that I may pursue.

Thanks in advance for your time,

Eric Harkreader
Rite Aid Public Relations
(717) 975-5713

I'm totally going to call him...but I only remember on the weekend when Eric isn't working. **lightbulb** I will put a reminder in my lovely i-phone. So I guess this kind of sucks an update when I haven't actually called him yet...consider it part 2 on my revenge on Rite-Aid.


  • Update on EMO kid ( you can read up on him here and here) .....he was locked up for like 3 weeks and he returned Friday...ugh. He shaved off all his hair and he wore NO makeup . He made this big apology, I think its the honey moon period..but I am trying to stay positive. he will not kill me, he will not kill me


  • Only 17 more school days until I am FREE!!!! For a whole 2 1/2 months!!! I would start dancing...but ya know...I'm in pain
Need to go get some ice packs! I'm out....

THE LADY JANE

8 comments:

  1. Hee hee! Thanks for the shout-out. I will take that doo doo off your face by telling you that I too have been sore from tai chi before. And yoga! Feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does make me feel a little better! I think I stretched muscles I didn't know I had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.) Holy shit - I can't believe someone from Rite Aid posted a comment on your Rite Aid post. How did he find it...do you think there are people who work at Rite Aid that google "Rite Aid" all day?

    2.) I was really feeling sorry for you about being sore and I was going to write something nice about how that happens to me whenever I do something new. BUT then I read you only have 17 more days of school left...and you know how jealous I am of people who have summers off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Marathoner...I hated people that had summers off before I started working at a school...know where you are coming from!! But I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2.5 months... I am so jealous! Are you going to travel?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's pretty amazing that someone from Rite Aid posted a comment. I'm looking forward to hearing what he has to say when you get ahold of him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, that is so awesome that someone from Rite Aide actually sent you a message! Too funny! Can't wait to hear about the outcome!

    And the cousin invite? Weird. I'm guessing they are just inviting you b/c they figure you'll RSVP no and then still feel obligated to send a gift so they'll get more money. Ridiculous. I wouldn't be sending them any cash though! Still tacky even though it's a cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being invited to a wedding of someone you have never ahd a conversation with? Yeah, they just want a gift...

    ReplyDelete